American Airlines Has $10 Billion Burning a Hole in Its PocketBy
The new American Airlines’ fourth-quarter results were broadly in line with the profitable holiday travel season reported by its domestic peers. One thing that’s definitely not seen at other U.S. airlines, however, is the $10.3 billion in cash American has in its coffers—about one quarter of the airline’s annual revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet