Yingli Supplying 2 Megawatts of Modules for Rooftops in MalaysiaJustin Doom
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co., the largest solar-panel maker, agreed to supply 2 megawatts of modules for residential power projects in Malaysia.
About 11.3 megawatts of Yingli modules were installed last year in Malaysia, according to the statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- A Horror Week for the Dow Has Investors Begging for Trump Respite
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta