Qualcomm, Cochlear, Bridgestone: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Jan. 27 (Bloomberg) -- Qualcomm Inc. said it bought a portfolio of patents from Hewlett-Packard Co., acquiring intellectual property that includes the fundamentals of mobile operating systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States