EON Seeks Scottish Planning Permit for 57-MW Wind FarmAlex Morales
EON SE submitted a planning application for a proposed 57-megawatt wind farm in southwest Scotland.
The Quantans Hill project near the village of Carsphairn in Dumfries and Galloway would have as many as 19 turbines, EON said today in an e-mailed statement. The Dusseldorf, Germany-based company estimates the farm will generate at an average of 31.5 percent of maximum capacity.
If the project gets consent, the German generator said it will set up a community benefit fund providing as much as 285,000 pounds ($470,000) a year to local community groups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous-Car Testing After Fatal Arizona Crash
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge