Berkshire Adds Concierge for Mercedes in MyAssist DealNoah Buhayar
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. said its specialty insurance unit agreed to buy the assets of MyAssist Inc., a personal-assistance and concierge service, from Noel Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy