Witness Against SAC’s Martoma Says His Memory EvolvedBob Van Voris
The government’s star witness at the insider trading trial of Mathew Martoma told a defense lawyer seeking to discredit his testimony that his memory of a key 2008 meeting with the former SAC Capital Advisors LP fund manager improved over time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing