The Pope Francis Guide to Social Media EtiquetteBy
“The Internet, in particular, offers immense possibilities for encounter and solidarity,” Pope Francis said in a radio address this week. “This is something truly good, a gift from God.” It has been widely reported that the pope believes the Internet is a gift from God. I don’t think that’s what he’s getting at, though. God didn’t give us the Internet; God gave us the possibility of encounter and solidarity. Both require work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap