Ivory Coast’s Cocoa Crop Forecast by Continaf to Rise 5.4%Isis Almeida
The cocoa crop in Ivory Coast, the world’s largest producer, will rise 5.4 percent this season, with bean deliveries at the country’s main ports running ahead of last year, according to Amsterdam-based trader Continaf BV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks