Goldman Sachs Said to Advise EBay as Icahn Intensifies CampaignBeth Jinks and Brian Womack
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is working for EBay Inc. as it faces calls from Carl Icahn to split off its PayPal unit, people with knowledge of the matter said, the investment bank’s latest assignment with a technology company facing an activist investor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone