German Yields Reach 5-Month Low on Haven Bid as Greek Bonds DropNeal Armstrong and Eshe Nelson
Germany’s 10- and 30-year government bond yields fell to the lowest levels since August as concern growth in emerging markets is slowing boosted demand for the safest fixed-income assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing