China Coal Expects Profit to Slump as Much as 65% on Coal PriceBloomberg News
China Coal Energy Co., the nation’s second-biggest coal producer by market value, expects 2013 profit to slump as much as 65 percent because of falling coal prices and government effort to reduce reliance on the fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day