U.K. Mobile License Fee Increase to Slow 4G Progress, Group SaysAmy Thomson
The U.K. regulator’s proposal to more than quadruple mobile carriers’ spectrum license fees will cause further delays to the introduction of high-speed, fourth-generation networks, the GSMA industry association said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone