Rand Weakens to Breach 11 Per Dollar for First Time Since 2008Robert Brand
The rand fell, breaching 11 per dollar for the first time since October 2008, on concern a pay strike at the world’s biggest platinum mines and a manufacturing contraction in China will dent South African exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy