Sistema CEO Seeks Acquisitions While Considering IPO PlansLyubov Pronina and Stephen Bierman
Billionaire Vladimir Evtushenkov’s holding company AFK Sistema is looking at 15 potential acquisition targets in its search for new business, while it moves toward initial public offerings for some units, Chief Executive Officer Mikhail Shamolin said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy