LEG Drops After Goldman Sachs Sells Most of Remaining SharesDalia Fahmy
LEG Immobilien AG, Germany’s fourth-largest property company by market value, fell the most in about two months after its biggest shareholder sold almost all of its stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap