Gold Futures Jump to Highest in Nine Weeks as Dollar Snaps RallyDebarati Roy
Gold futures jumped to the highest closing price in nine weeks as the dollar snapped the longest rally in eight months, boosting demand for the precious metal as an alternative investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’