Ghana in Talks With Brazil, Abu Dhabi for FinancingLyubov Pronina, Pauline Bax and Gabrielle Coppola
Ghana, the West African nation that had its credit rating cut in October, is in talks with Brazil, Abu Dhabi and South Africa for financing, President John Dramani Mahama said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards