A Surprisingly Subdued Start to 2014 for China's ManufacturersBy
China’s manufacturers have started 2014 in low gear. HSBC and Markit Economics announced today that their preliminary Purchasing Managers Index, a monthly manufacturing report for China that surveys private manufacturers, will be 49.6 for the month. A reading above 50 indicates an expansion. In December, the reading was 50.5, but that was down from 50.8 the previous month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas