Netflix Soars on Possible Pricing Changes, ForecastCliff Edwards
Netflix Inc., the world’s largest subscription streaming service, surged to a record after projecting customer growth that topped analysts’ estimates and saying it may charge new users more to share accounts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap