Mexico’s Peso Declines to Lowest Since September on Fed OutlookBen Bain
Mexico’s peso fell to a four-month low as mounting concern that the Federal Reserve will reduce U.S. monetary stimulus at a faster pace outweighed a stronger growth outlook for Latin America’s second-biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing