China Stocks Rise Most in Two Months as Money Rates Extend DropWeiyi Lim
China’s stocks rallied, spurring the biggest gain for the benchmark index in two months, after the nation’s money-market rates extended declines and Anhui Yingliu Electromechanical Co. soared in its Shanghai debut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe