Big Cable Merger Jousting Enters Public Sniping PhaseBy
Call it the war of the dueling slides. In recent days, Charter Communications and Time Warner Cable have escalated their public sparring over a merger, with each company posting retorts to statements by the other.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap