Beam Sued by Fund Over Claim Takeover Benefit AckmanChris Dolmetsch
Beam Inc. was sued over its proposed $16 billion takeover by Suntory Holdings Ltd. by an investor who said the transaction is being driven by the company’s largest shareholder, hedge-fund manager Bill Ackman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone