Algerian Gas-Export Capacity Set to Rise 17% on Plant ExpansionSalah Slimani and Maher Chmaytelli
Algeria, Africa’s largest natural-gas producer, will raise its capacity to export the fuel by 17 percent this year with expansions at two liquefaction plants, according to state-owned energy company Sonatrach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing