Teva to Acquire NuPathe for $144 Million, Outbidding EndoPhil Serafino
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. agreed to buy NuPathe Inc. for $144 million, outbidding Endo Health Solutions Inc. to gain NuPathe’s migraine patch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap