Telkom Gets $3 Billion Mobile Investment Bid: BusinessTechRenee Bonorchis and Chris Spillane
Telkom SA SOC Ltd., Africa’s largest fixed-line operator, has received a proposal that would see $3 billion spent on buying and expanding its mobile infrastructure, South African-based BusinessTech reported, citing a document it obtained. Its stock gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020