Raiffeisen Sells $3.8 Billion New Shares to Boost FundsBoris Groendahl
Raiffeisen Bank International AG, Austria’s third-biggest lender, sold 2.78 billion euros ($3.8 billion) of new shares to boost reserves and repay state aid as European banks gear up for asset and stress tests this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts