NQ Mobile Drives Advance in N.Y. While Cnooc DeclinesBelinda Cao
NQ Mobile Inc. surged to a three-month high, driving gains in Chinese companies traded in New York, after Altimeter Capital Management LLC reported an increase in holdings. Cnooc Ltd. sank the most since June 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks