In Defense of DavosBy
I suggested that the 1 per cent vs. 99 per cent battle cry of the Occupy movement has little to do with failings of the capitalist system, itself. Today’s income disparities are global in scope—at historic extremes in state-directed socialist systems such as China, as well as in market-based capitalist systems of the west. … Davos will never again be the same for me. There can be no retreat in the battle for big ideas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas