Goldman Sachs Alumni Said to Open Japan Hedge Fund by MarchBei Hu
Golvis Investment Pte, founded by three former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. managing directors, plans to open its Japan-focused multistrategy hedge fund to investors this quarter, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations