Most Emerging-Market Stocks Rise as IMF Lifts ForecastElena Popina, Maria Levitov and Sharon Cho
Most emerging-market stocks advanced after China’s central bank eased a cash shortage in the financial system and the International Monetary Fund raised its forecast for global economic growth this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing