The Secret of Davos: No One Can Stay AwakeBy
There you are, a global mover and shaker, sitting comfortably in a warm meeting room in the Swiss Alps. You’ve just had a heavy lunch with ample wine, you’re jet-lagged, and you were up late last night at a well-lubricated after-after party. You begin to lose the thread of the presentation, although “corporate social responsibility” seems to keep popping up. Your head droops forward. Your eyes close briefly, then again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas