Airlines Are No Longer Losers, and Investors Have NoticedBy
It’s three weeks into the new year and airline stocks are on a tear. Shares of the new American Airlines Group, now the world’s largest carrier, closed at a new high of 30.02 to end last week, while Delta Air Lines, Southwest, and JetBlue Airways have all touched 52-week highs during January. United trades just below that mark.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas