UBS to Use Outside Fixed-Income Trading Platforms to Save CostsElena Logutenkova
UBS AG, Switzerland’s biggest bank, plans to use outside firms’ systems for its rates and credit trading to reduce costs at businesses it decided to scale back in 2012, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis