Slowing GDP Complicates China's Reform GoalsBy
Even as China’s leaders aim to implement sweeping economic reforms, the country is in slowing mode. Gross domestic product grew by 7.7 percent in the last quarter of 2013, as compared to 7.8 percent in the previous three months, the National Bureau of Statistics announced on Monday. For all of last year, economic growth came in at 7.7 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas