Ghana Cocoa Board Says 2013-14 Output to Beat Target on WeatherEkow Dontoh and Isis Almeida
Cocoa output in Ghana, the world’s biggest producer after Ivory Coast, will exceed this season’s target due to “good” weather and an increase in plantings, according to the country’s industry regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis