Video-Game Hardware Sales Hit 3-Year High on New ConsolesCliff Edwards
U.S. spending on video-game hardware surged to its highest in three years in December, as consumers snapped up new consoles from Microsoft Corp. and Sony Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing