Jeweler Pandora Lifts Forecasts Again After Strong ChristmasKatarina Gustafsson
Pandora A/S, a Danish maker of charm bracelets, raised its sales and profitability forecasts for the second time in less than three months after its jewelry proved to be a hit with Christmas shoppers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe