What Do Chinese Millionaires Like? Apple, Hermès, and AustraliaBy
What are the favorite gifts of China’s rich, and where do they like to vacation? Do they drink much alcohol, and how much sleep do they get every night? Now we know: The Shanghai-based publishing group Hurun Report released its 10th annual Chinese Luxury Consumer Survey on Jan. 16. Defined by personal wealth of 10 million yuan ($1.6 million) or more, China’s rich spent less last year, down 15 percent over 2012. Here’s a select accounting of how they spent it:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap