Miliband Pledges Limits on U.K. Banks to Boost CompetitionSvenja O’Donnell
A Labour government would limit the market share of banks in the U.K. by forcing them to sell branches to boost choice and increase lending to small businesses, opposition leader Ed Miliband said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy