HP Sees Demands for Answers on $9 Billion WritedownKaren Gullo and Aaron Ricadela
Hewlett-Packard Co. may reveal as early as today how it will fight shareholder claims it botched the Autonomy acquisition and will soon face demands that executives provide testimony, e-mails and documents as investor lawsuits over an $8.8 billion writedown of the deal reignite.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans