Davos, IMF Outlook, China GDP, Microsoft: Week Ahead Jan. 20-25
Jan. 20 (Bloomberg) -- The World Economic Forum begins in Davos, Switzerland, this week with more than 1,600 executives and policy makers attending, including Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing