Beam Investor Sues to Block $16 Billion Sale to SuntoryAndrew Harris
A Beam Inc. investor sued to block Suntory Holdings Ltd.’s $16 billion takeover of the company, a plan that would create the world’s third-largest premium spirits company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe