Aussie Gains to Be Capped as RBA Talks Down Currency, Diam SaysKristine Aquino and Hiroko Komiya
Australia’s central bank probably will succeed in capping the local currency this year as it seeks to boost an economy that’s losing full-time jobs at the fastest pace in two decades, Tokyo-based money manager Diam Co. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet