Apollo-Backed EP Energy Said to Reduce Shares Offered in IPOLaura Lorenzetti and Mohammed Hadi
EP Energy Corp., the natural gas producer backed by Apollo Global Management LLC, is reducing the number of shares it will price in its initial public offering and may cut the price range, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy