U.K. Stocks Rally to Highest Since May on Growth OutlookJonathan Morgan
U.K. stocks advanced for a fourth day, with the benchmark FTSE 100 Index rallying to its highest level since May 22, after the World Bank increased its global-growth forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day