SQM Surges as Rival Uralkali Seen Raising PricesEduardo Thomson
Soc. Quimica y Minera de Chile SA, Chile’s largest fertilizer producer, jumped the most in four months on speculation it will raise potash prices amid signs competitor OAO Uralkali plans increases for Brazil and China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner