East Europe Central Bankers See Policy Unmoved by Fed TaperPiotr Skolimowski, Alexander Weber and Agnes Lovasz
Central bankers in eastern Europe see their policies unaffected by the U.S. Federal Reserve’s withdrawal of stimulus as their economies benefit from the neighboring euro area emerging from a record-long recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans