Charter to Start Meetings With Time Warner Cable ShareholdersAlex Sherman
Charter Communications Inc. executives are planning to begin meeting with Time Warner Cable Inc. shareholders today to convince them to support their $61.3 billion takeover offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy