Allergan Won’t Seek Further Foothold in Ireland, CEO Pyott SaysSasha Damouni
Allergan Inc. Chief Executive Officer David Pyott said he probably won’t follow other drugmakers in making an acquisition in Ireland as a way to lower the company’s corporate taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets